RE: [vhdlsynth] Status of P1076.3 + call for discussion of WG options

From: Peter Ashenden <peter@ashenden.com.au>
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 17:30:03 PDT

Dave,

Thank you for raising the possibility of DATC sponsorship or involvement in
a numerics workshop. I think this would be a very positive move. I would
encourage you, members of the 1076.3 WG and other interested parties to
explore the idea, and report on it at the DASC-SC meeting in June. I have
an agenda item for the meeting to consider activities for 2004/2005.

Regards,

Peter Ashenden
DASC Chair

--